Becoming more climate friendly and reducing the carbon footprint of the entire airport operations is a major challenge. Timely implementation of climate action is necessary and will make airports more resilient and future-proof. Improving the sustainability at airports requires a comprehensive approach and the consideration of interests of various stakeholders.
Dornier Group combines long-standing aviation and renewable energy expertise under one roof. We can support you in developing a structured concept with defined goals and measures to achieve the net zero target.
- Development of a decarbonisation roadmap
- Mapping of carbon footprint
- Setting of emission targets
- ACI Airport Carbon Accreditation (ACA)
- Mobility management and nudging approaches
- E-mobility strategies
- Dimensioning of charging infrastructure
- Project development strategies for solar power
- Preliminary designs for the integration of renewables
- Mobility as a Service (MaaS)