Dear customers and business associates,
In the current exceptional circumstances, our main concern is the health and safety of our employees. In addition, we also attach great importance to remaining a partner you can rely on.
We have therefore adopted a comprehensive range of precautionary and protective measures which we are pleased to outline below:
- All of our company locations work self-sufficiently. All work processes are uniform across all locations, so in the event of one location being quarantined or shut down, we will be able to support our customers from another location.
- All of our employees have mobile devices and VPN access enabling them to work from any location, which means they can continue to work on your project as usual from home.
- Those employees who need office infrastructure for their work will work from their office location until further notice. Measures are in place to ensure that our employees can work in separate offices or have a minimum distance of 2 meters to the nearest colleague.
- All employees have been called on to observe the recommended hygiene measures (e.g. proper washing of hands, coughing and sneezing etiquette, distancing, etc.), and this is continuing on an ongoing basis.
- We are carrying out daily checks of the current health status of the workforce, the functioning of our business processes and the availability of our employees, and will immediately adapt the existing measures accordingly should the need arise.
- Our employees will not be undertaking any business trips until further notice. We also ask for your understanding that we are currently not receiving visitors in our offices and are carrying out appointments exclusively by means of web and telephone conference.
These measures are aimed at protecting the health of our employees in the best possible way and enabling us to continue to be a reliable business partner for you in these challenging times.
We greatly value your trust and confidence and look forward to hearing from you should you have any questions.
Stay healthy and optimistic.